Ministry Leaders: Bill and Laura Peeples
The heart of the Life Springs Adult Sunday School is to encourage an active and passionate lifestyle of seeking God. We believe that as we continue in His Word, we will be better equipped to touch our families and impact the world for Jesus Christ.
Classes meet on Sunday mornings from 9:00 to 9:45 am in a casual setting where selected topics that draw truth from Scripture are presented.
Discussions are designed to:
- Inspire us to become lovers of God who continuously seek after Him (Psalm 27:4-8).
- Strengthen our knowledge of God and help us to mature in Christian faith (Eph. 4:12-14).
- Deepen our relationship with the Holy Spirit through biblical principles and by sharing practical examples of how to develop an “ear that can hear” (John 14: 15-17, Matt 13:11-17).
- Encourage godly and lasting friendships (John 13:34-35).
- Challenge misunderstandings about God prevalent in our culture. Using the Word of God and sound reasoning, we desire to help establish a firm foundation for daily living (Matt 7:24-27).
A teacher/facilitator leads the class welcoming all attending to participate in the discussion. The informal setting encourages questions and answers and the exchange of faith-building truths and experiences.